badhack

Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Badhack mention...

No sooner do we get blogged for the first time, we get mentioned in another blog - and it's a cracker! Neil MacLean at the Travel PR Blog gives us a mention and then entertains us with a great story of his own...it's got the lot; exotic location, hookers, champagne...travel PR sounds like the life for me.

And then - you'll never believe it - I notice yet another mention of Badhack on Andrea Weckerle's New Millennium PR blog.

What's going on? A silly idea in the pub and this is what happens.

2 Comments:

  • Nah - I'd never do a PRs job - it'd drive me nuts. All those pesky clients wanting ink and all those even peskier and usually morose hacks wanting to be fed, watered, hands held, entertained at any silly cost and bums wiped...(and I've been there - not I might add having my bum wiped!) PR sounds like misery to me. Thank goodness for blogging.

    Revenge is a dish best served cold so they say - not any more. Have fun with this.

    By Blogger Dennis Howlett, at 11:01 AM  

  • For a man who writes predominantly for a certain Windsor based PR agency these days, Howlin' Howlett seems to have a lot to say for himself about avoiding PR work. Not to worry Den - the pictures of your bum are almost safe with me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home