badhack

Friday, March 10, 2006

The story is all that matters

Doing an interview a couple of months back for a internet roaming client. Conference call went really well - journo was interested and asked all the right questions. V. happy client. Called back to check with journo that he had got all he needed and if there was anything else I could do. Journo replies, "No, I have all the responses I need. Sorry if I drifted off in the middle of the conversation..." Intrigued depsite mayself, I ask why. "Well, I had my children's guinea pigs in my lap during the call, and halfway through they wee'd all over me."

Don't know whether I should be envious of the home-working or be astonished at the fact that he spent a further 10 minutes sitting in rapidly cooling guinea pig urine just to get the story...

1 Comments:

  • Good god. Never come to the Middle East. You would find so much material that you would physically implode.

    By Blogger secretdubai, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home